The whole world is in turmoil. And yet we still try to solve problems at the level at which they arose. Thus, employees in corporate business spend a lot of time in meetings that are not effective. And this is where there is huge potential.
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”Albert Einstein
Meetings, especially strategy meetings, are held using ancient methods. Too many meetings that are superfluous and take time for the really important issues. Meetings that are unstructured, held at a rapid pace and therefore lead to no or no new results, which are pointless and monotonous because they always run the same way and usually only benefit from the contributions of a few individuals in the group. Meetings that drain your energy and after which you close the office door completely exhausted at the end of the day.
In addition, a lot of potential is wasted because the rather quiet, sensitive colleagues do not find the environment in which they experience the opportunity to have their say and get involved. It is precisely these colleagues, who usually have a very fine perception, who could make such essential and valuable contributions.
We waste valuable energy on meetings – without results.
- Stressed team members who are coming under more and more pressure because they try to do their daily business “besides” the numerous meetings. Robs energy and makes you ill in the long term.
- An unbalanced relationship between talking and doing. Leads to inability to act or, at the other extreme, to blind activism – both are a waste of time.
- Lack of structure and no results. Leads to frustration and is ineffective.
- A lack of creativity and always the same processes. Is monotonous and costs focus.
- But the biggest factor: Untapped potential of individual team members. Makes progress difficult and is darn expensive.
What do you think: What percentage of meetings produce useful results at all? According to a study by the management consultancy Bain & Company in 17 different corporations, it’s only 58% of all meetings. Let us significantly increase this proportion of meetings that really add value.
“Precious Meetings” – Target-oriented. Appreciative. Innovative. Different. Decisive.
My name is Monika Gietl. I am an expert, coach and sparring partner for meeting culture of the new era in corporate business, online and offline.
My mission is to empower executives to organize meetings that unleash whole new, previously untapped resources in themselves and in their teams.
I have a talent for identifying potential for improvement in the meeting culture of companies. Through my intuition, I can sense and see very quickly what the core issue is really about, and am able to bring my resulting knowledge precisely to the point. My train of thought and questions throw the status quo out of balance and may thus provide access to completely new perspectives.
I coach and guide you in opening a space that enables an appreciative and successful new “we”. In which the potential of each individual can develop, is seen and can thus be used profitably for the goals of the group.
In this way, this room provides you access to completely new resources and thus becomes a breeding ground for creativity and innovation. Here, you can meet the challenges of our time from a new level and thus at eye level.
My offer is aimed at executives and leadership teams in upper and middle management of corporate business in challenging, relevant settings who are looking for individual, hands-on support to establish a new meeting culture.
With my skills I achieve the following results:
- Increasing effectiveness in meetings
- Creation of the ability to act and thus the power to change
- New skills and a different awareness in solving problems
- Creation of a “we” culture
- Deceleration and centering
My specialties are:
- Organization and structuring of meetings where new and relevant results are generated
- Agile methods and agile mindset, as well as their practical application in business
- Transformation / change of perspective
- Meditation and mindfulness
- Auditory supported visualization work
- Appreciative communication
- Sparring on in-depth questions
Leadership should occur according to new principles. Through people who look deeper – in a very respectful, appreciative manner and in coherence of heart and mind. By people who are aware of their responsibility that they are not only managers for a system but, above all, leaders for the well-being of people. Because only people who feel good and find meaning in what they do can really achieve performance and make wise decisions.
Be the Leaders who we wish we had.
As an expert for meeting culture of the new era in corporate business I want to work together with executives and leadership teams. All those who want to contribute to a paradigm shift in our meeting culture.
Together we create the space for new principles and values, in which respectful encounters at eye level becomes possible and thus the potential of everyone involved is tapped. For a new era in harmony with our very own human needs and longings, and full of trust in ourselves and in each other.
I’m looking forward to our conversation. Please feel free to book an appointment via my online calendar.