What REALLY costs companies money?
- Stressed team members who are coming under more and more pressure because they try to do their daily business “besides” the numerous meetings >> robs energy and makes you ill in the long term
- An unbalanced relationship between talking and doing >> leads to inability to act or, at the other extreme, to blind activism – both are a waste of time
- Lack of structure and no result >> leads to frustration and is ineffective
- A lack of creativity and always the same processes >> is monotonous and costs focus
- But the biggest factor: untapped potential of individual team members >> makes progress difficult and is darn expensive
“Precious Meetings” – Target-oriented. Appreciative. Innovative. Different. Decisive.
Sounds interesting? Please find more information at the following link.